I just love the Raccoon River Park, it has different things to do (swings, slides, sand, water, etc... ) and my kids love it. They have a water area where the kids can run though, but in the two years I have lived here the water has only been on once when I have gone. The other day I tried again, yeah it was on (I was just as excited as the kids). Savannah loved it and jumped right in, Madilynn didn't really like it but loved the river. They would have played there all day.
What is your favorite park to go to?
2 comments:
My favorite park is racoon river as well, for all the same reasons you mentioned.
I love that you let them go in the water in their "normal" clothes...such a cool mom. When you see water on, it doesn't matter what you're wearing (that's my opinion).
ps sorry i spaced about monday...I know we had talked about getting together and I didn't remember until Wednesday...I'm special :)
I just love your 3 girls Allison. Those pics at Raccoon River look so cute. Next time.. call us and we'll come with you :)
So uhh...one of these Sundays we need to get together for dinner ehh??
Post a Comment