Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Dads! We love you and appreciate all you do for our family. You are wonderful examples to us. Thanks for always being there when we need you.

Love- Jason and Alli



Russ (Jason's step dad) and Bob (Alli's dad)



Shawn (Jason's brother), Dave (Jason's dad), and Jason




Happy Father's Day Daddy!

We love you!
Love- Savannah, Madilynn and Olivia



2 comments:

Debbi said...

Who took that picture of the girls and Jason? It's really good! I love the picture of Maddie and the ears, Gage and Noah came home with them too and Noah loves nursery here too - because there are only 5 kids! It's great, but next week we'll be back in Iowa and I really hope that they will release me! I can't believe that Olivia is 6 months! Crazy!!!

James and Jessica Ford said...

We miss you guys. I love reading on your blog and keeping up with you. I hope that things are going well. I think the picture of you and Jason is by far my favorite. You guys look great...Love, jessie