I've never written on this thing but I had to tell you all that today marks the day that my wife and I were married for time and for all of sweet eternity! 9 years my wife has put up with me and I can honestly say they have been the best nine years of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. She is my everything and without her I am nothing and I think that most people who know us, believe that to be true. There isn't a better wife/mother/sister/daughter/friend out there in this world and I'm soooooo lucky to have her in my life. Thank you for all that you do for me and OUR beautiful family. I love you. (for eternity whether you like it or not :P )
Love, Jason
PS-We can celebrate when I'm done with boards. :)
4 comments:
That's sweet, Jas. Maybe this will encourage Reed to write a thing or two on my blog. I can't believe it's been 9 years! I love you, Happy Anniversary.
congrats guys on 9 years wow!! That is awesome! You have such a beautiful family to show for those 9 years! Hope Jason did well on boards!
Happy Anniversary you two!! I think Allison is pretty awesome too! What a nice post :)
Good luck on boards...and I hope you guys get to do something really fun to celebrate!!
Ya that sounds like Bryan we get to celebrate when he is done with bords but hey this is what it is all about right? congrats to you guys and I hope you are having fun in Utah
Post a Comment