Jason and I were married 9 years ago today, June 23, 1999 (that is not a typo, I was married in the 90's) in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful day! (hot with wind, sounds like Iowa in the summer.)

It has been a wonderful 9 years with lots of fun, learning, and growing together.
Even though we loved each other 9 years ago, we both agree our love is stonger today.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you get a great date since you are there and have all the sitters! You guys look great in the wedding picture!
Happy Anniversary! We miss you around here. I hope that you are having a great time.
Look how awesome you both still look! I love you guys. Happy Anniversary :)
This is way late but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You guys are so cute together! Allison when are you coming back from Utah? The crazy neighbors in between us moved out! Hopefully we don't get more creepy people that move in!
Post a Comment