Jason has worked so hard these last two years and I just wanted to tell him how proud I am of him and all his hard work. It was a good feeling to sit there and see all the med students get recognized for all their hard work and dedication.
Congratulations Jason! on making it through two years, you are half done. :)
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, Jas! I love you and think of you all of the time. Holy crap, has it really been two years? I can't believe it. I am amazed at your ability to stay sane during this time in your life. I am excited to see you guys soon and I love you. xo-love, your little sister
YAY for jason and yay for you!!
ps you look hot! :)
Wow Allison...whoever took that pic at the top has some amazing skills!!hehe :) Fun night for sure! I'm so glad the guys and (us for that matter) are 2 years down!!
yeah! It's nice I think that they do this halfway through so we can celebrate. Way to go to both of you!
Congrats to your family!! Onward and upward!!!!!
Post a Comment