I cannot believe how fast my kids are growing up, what happened to my babies? Olivia turned 4 months and went to the doctor. She is 26 inches tall (95%), 16 lbs 5 oz (90%), and her head is 16 3/4 inches (90%). She looks and sounds healthy so everything is good with her.
Madilynn and Savannah went to the dentist for the second time. We found out Savannah has a small cavitiy and Madilynn has an extra tooth. How did that happen?
Anyway other than the cavity and extra tooth we are all well and having a good time. (except for our dad who can't find time to study for Boards and is a little stressed out. But there is good new there too, only one more month until classes are over. yah!)
8 comments:
I love your updates, they always make me smile - we missed playing with you guys again today and were sad that it rained so we all couldn't play outside again. Next week maybe!
seriously your girls are so stinking cute!
We enjoyed the science center with everyone and can't wait to hang out again! Your girls are more than welcome over here any time (you too :D).
Your girls are so adorable! Hopefully the weather today will be good enough for outside play!
Cutest sweeties in the world! Look at how big Olivia is!! I can't believe how much they change in such a short time. I just got back yesterday from our trip so I just got the package with the baby clothes in it. Thank you so much for sending it. I AM going to pay you back one way or another so you might as well just tell me how much it was to send! If not, you and your kiddo's will get some pretty sweet presents while you're here :) Sorry Jas, you're out on the sweet presents. xo I am so excited to see all of you!!!!!
Very cute Allison!! I just think your girls are the sweetest and are always so cute! What a good mom you are ;)
I might have to get the name of that dentist from you....
CUTE girls! They are adorable! I always love reading your blog. I had to laugh last night, I was sitting in the living room and Savannah came by with her camera and was taking pics of our house at least that is what it looked like. :) She is so dang cute!
Alison - I feel your pain!! I am not sure if a blog was a good idea - I'll have to take your example and just keep my lap top off!!
Your girls are growing soo big - hope all is well!
Your girls are so so so cute. I love these pictures of them.
Post a Comment