I love how Madi has your sweet smiley disposition. She is smiling all of the time and it sucks that I don't get to see them more and get to know them better! I miss you guys. Love you! have a great day :)
HELLO!!!! You could have told me you guys had a blog~ Very cute I might add though. You're girls are darling. So we really need to get together again and do something. I am going INSANE staying inside with this frigid weather :)
So what - I'm with Andrea, are you ready to post this and let us see it or not!? I love it and think it looks great. This is my favorite layout that blogger has and I love your header too - you did a great job!
yay! you blog! Your youngest Angel is a doll! I wish we could be healthy long enough to come see her! I love it! Can't wait to hear what you come up with in this sub-zero state! Feel free to check us out! hibshmanhouse.blogspot.com
This is only the second time I have seen a picture of Olivia and she is beautiful!! Your girls are too cute and I totally here you about having to stay inside.. I'm about sick of it too.
I am a mother of four beautiful children 3 daughters and a son, who I get to stay home with, while my husband is a General Surgeon at one of the hospitals in town.
"Never forget that these little ones are the sons and daughters of God and that yours is a custodial relationship to them, that he was a parent before you were parents and that He has not reliquished his parental rights or interest in these little ones. Now, love them, take care of them...welcome them into your homes and nurture and love them with all your hearts." -Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
I love how Madi has your sweet smiley disposition. She is smiling all of the time and it sucks that I don't get to see them more and get to know them better! I miss you guys. Love you! have a great day :)
HELLO!!!! You could have told me you guys had a blog~ Very cute I might add though. You're girls are darling. So we really need to get together again and do something. I am going INSANE staying inside with this frigid weather :)
So what - I'm with Andrea, are you ready to post this and let us see it or not!? I love it and think it looks great. This is my favorite layout that blogger has and I love your header too - you did a great job!
yay! you blog! Your youngest Angel is a doll! I wish we could be healthy long enough to come see her! I love it! Can't wait to hear what you come up with in this sub-zero state! Feel free to check us out! hibshmanhouse.blogspot.com
This is only the second time I have seen a picture of Olivia and she is beautiful!! Your girls are too cute and I totally here you about having to stay inside.. I'm about sick of it too.
Post a Comment