Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Days!

Happy Days! Savannah is potty trained. We started on January 6th, it took just a couple of days and a few accidents and lots of gumballs, but she has been accident free at least a week now. Thanks to all my family, friends, and reading materials for advice, and the Lord for answering my fast and prayers. Now I am back to only changing two diapers, Yeah!

3 comments:

Kierstin said...

Yay! I am so happy that you've joined the blogging crowd. It will be fun to keep in touch with you this way. I don't know if you have gotten our blog invitation yet but I will re-send it so we can keep in touch. It was fun seeing you guys tonight and I am in constant awe of you and your ability to keep your eyeballs from popping out of your head from the stress :) Love you!

Debbi said...

WOO HOO! She did a great job that day at my house, I think she just must have been super ready and you were really blessed!

The Halls said...

I sware nothing is better than a potty trained kid!don:t worry I will be with you soon enough with back to 2 kids in diappers