Saturday, December 17, 2016

swimming lessons

Because of our crazy summer the kids never took swimming lessons and they still have some things to learn so we put them in lessons at the YMCA.   I was very pleased with how they taught the kids to swim.  None of them passed which was good because I feel like they could still really improve.  Austin was in a really hard class probably a little bit to hard for him but the other class, I thought, was too easy.  I was so proud of him though he really stuck with it and could swim the length of the pool by the time he was done.  He does best on the back stroke and really liked it even though it was really hard at times.
The girls did a good job too they just need to keep improving their strokes.




Austin and Olivia's class was held at the same time and then Madi and Savannah were in the same class right after their class.


No comments: