Tuesday, May 10, 2016

1st Lost Tooth


 
Austin lost his 1st tooth!!!...even though it wasn't even loose.
 
A week before Austin showed me that his tooth was getting loose,  well it was barely moving but it was starting to get loose.  Then the next thing I know Jason and I are on our vacation and I get a text from Savannah telling me Austin lost his tooth.  I thought wow that got loose fast and was kind of sad I wasn't there at that milestone with him, so I told her to take a picture so I would at least have that.  That night the Tooth Fairy left $1.25 which he was very excited about.
 
...Later I found out the real story.  It actually wasn't really loose it was just bugging him so he pushed really hard, which really hurt his finger he said, and then it flew across the room and he couldn't find it so he went and told his sisters and the Hollans that he not only lost his tooth but he really lost it and couldn't find it.  They found it very quickly since it was huge with the whole root still attached. :)
 
 

No comments: