Monday, May 4, 2015

GymFest


Isn't she so sweet! I just love her little smile!

 

 




Olivia had a mini version of a gymnastics meet on May 2nd.  I wasn't there because I was in Utah, but Jason took her and the kids so she wouldn't miss it.  I heard she did a good job!  She even got the award for being there everyday.  I'm glad they took lots of pictures and video so I could she her.  She has done a great job this year in gymnastics and has really enjoyed it!  She was always excited to go and had a smile on her face the whole time she was there.  Her favorite thing ended up being the bar.


It is really hard to take pictures in that gym because there are no windows and they are far away so here are some other pictures of her during a practice on May 18th.







No comments: