This was Austin's year that he has been waiting for, we finally let him waterski! He was a little bit scared but more excited. He wanted to watch someone go first so he would know what to do, then it was his turn. He put on the skies, grandpa held him up and off we went and down he fell. I wasn't sure what he would do but with no tears he put the skies right back on and he got right up.
He couldn't stop smiling, he loved every minute of it. He kept looking back at his skies, probably wondering how in the world am I doing this...this is awesome!!
Grandpa paid him $10 that night just like he promises to all the grandkids the 1st time they ski. He was so excited to have all that money. (I took him shopping the next week and he brought a stuffed dog that was in a hard plastic caring case. He was so excited when he found it and wouldn't put it down so we had to buy it.)
He liked it so much he skied again two days later.
No comments:
Post a Comment