Wednesday Grandpa Gardner sent us to see the movie "Frozen" since we weren't able to go with everyone on Saturday. We had a great time and everyone really liked it. Madi now wishes she had magic freezing powers so she can make a beautiful ice castle.
I thought it was appropriate to go since Monday and Tuesday they cancelled school because the temperature was so cold and they couldn't have kids waiting for the buses out in that kind of weather. Sunday night January 5th the coldest I saw it was at 10pm it was -8 but felt like -34. Then Monday around noon it was -9 but with the wind chill it was -36. If you have never felt what that feels like, you are immediately freezing especially your fingers. I had to take Austin to the doctor for his yearly appointment that day and just from running from the doctors office to the car. Austin's coat was frozen and made a crinkling sound and my purse handles didn't flop over they stayed straight up when I put it in the car. Now that is cold! and we can all say that we have felt what -34 degrees feels like.
No comments:
Post a Comment