June 6th, 7th and 8th where all dedicated to Madilynn and Savannah's dance.
Thursday was Dress Rehearsal which went from 3:00pm-9:00pm, luckily Savannah's 1st dance wasn't until 4:45 so we went an hour late and then though out the night the dance teacher was ahead of schedule which threw us off a little when we came back from dinner but it did mean we finished a 1/2 an hour early, so I'm not complaining.

It was Madi's first dress rehearsal so after her first dance I asked her how it was, she said, she was a little scared at first but after she started she was just fine. Savannah has done it for 3 years now and still gets butterflies before her 1st dance too.
Friday Night I took the kids to the Recital and Jason meet us there right after work. He missed Savannah's 1st dance by 4 minutes, but what can you do?...but she still had two more that he saw.
After the show they got a flower.
After the show they got a flower.
Saturday Jason, Austin and Olivia stayed home while I went back for the 3rd time to see the show and help the girls get in and out of their costumes.
They both did a great job! It's fun to watch their personalities on stage and see them enjoying every minute!

Savannah's Jazz, "Party in the USA"

Madilynn Ballet, "Rio" (Madi had a leap solo in this one, she did a really good job! We were so proud of those 4 leaps across the stage by herself.)

Savannah's ballet, "Somewhere Out There"

Savannah's tap, "Locomotion"

Madilynn tap, "Sesame Street" with Elmo
Savannah's Jazz, "Party in the USA"
Madilynn Ballet, "Rio" (Madi had a leap solo in this one, she did a really good job! We were so proud of those 4 leaps across the stage by herself.)
Savannah's ballet, "Somewhere Out There"
Savannah's tap, "Locomotion"
Madilynn tap, "Sesame Street" with Elmo
4 comments:
Oh.My.Gosh!!! Beauties...
Can't wait to see you all soon. xo
Gosh they are so gorgeous! Can't wait until my girlies get into dance! So cute!
They look so cute all dressed up! Wish we could of seen them dance:( they will have to show us when you get here!
They look so cute! I love the costumes! Dancing girls can be a bit between dance class and the recitals but I would love it! Why I was blessed with girls when none of them want to dance is beyond me! I keep trying to talk them into it.
Post a Comment