I feel like I haven't posted in a long time, but not too much has been going on, just life in general...School, the gym, preschool, carpooling, cleaning, cooking, watching kids, baths, bedtime, reading book, Jason working, going on date (yes we really have been doing this), Church, Relief Society meeting and activities, Activity days for Savannah, dance, paying bill, TV, computer, playing with friends, taking down the rest of the Christmas lights (yes Jason just took those down a few weeks ago), fertilizing the grass, jumping on the tramp and riding bikes (when the weather is warm enough) and waiting for the weather to warm up so we can do more things outside. I'm sure there is more but life just goes on every day and I really don't think about what we are doing until we do something out of the ordinary...but we are enjoying life either way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment