Tuesday, February 26, 2013

my life

Jason asked me the other day why I haven't been blogging and frankly it's because I don't have much to blog about...I didn't even take pictures on Valentine's Day.
But for future reference this is what a "normal" day is like for me

4:15am tell Jason his alarm is going off and push snooze in case he doesn't wake up.  Then after pushing snooze 5 times I realize he is already out of bed and taking a shower, so I turn off the alarm and go back to bed.

6:15am my alarm goes off but I don't get up until my second alarm goes off and the second snooze has gone off. 

6:50am Wake Savannah and Madi up and get them ready for school.

7:35am Send them to the neighbors for their ride to school

7:45am-8:55am finish feeding Austin and Olivia (they have woke up amid all the chaos or lately they have been waking up before Savannah and Madi...can't wait for day light savings). Get ready for the gym, clean up breakfast, get Austin and Olivia ready for the day, check my to do list for the day.

9:00am-go to the gym (just started taking spin classes and really like it.)

10:20am get home from the gym, take a shower and get ready for the day.

11:00am feed Olivia and Austin lunch and get ready for preschool

11:20am leave for preschool

11:50am It's me and Austin so depending on the day, we go grocery shopping, run errands, etc.  If we have no where to go we come home do laundry, clean, do Relief Society stuff, etc.  Some times Austin will watch TV and fall asleep (that's the only way he will take a nap)

2:00pm Pick Olivia up

2:55pm Pick Madi, Savannah and the neighbor girls up from school

3:10pm after school snacks, homework and more cleaning

4:30pm Start dinner

5:30pm-6:00pm Dinner

After dinner, clean up dinner, get the kids ready for bed, read books, family prayer, etc.

8:00pm bed time

8:30pm kids are finally in bed (only took a few hours)

8:45pm Jason and I watch TV until one of us is too tired to stay awake which is around 9:30pm :)

Add Wednesdays Dance for Madi, every other Wednesday Activity days for Savannah, Thursday Dance for Savannah, watching MaKenna every day after school, and picking up extra preschool kids some days and that's my life for the most part (some days have more things like visiting teaching, Relief Society meeting and Presidency meeting, Costco, etc). Oh and we can't forget to add LOTS of drama, tears and yelling.  And that's my life!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

I commented, but then it disappeared. Wade was home a weekday the other day and he was amazed at how fast the day goes by and how hard it is to accomplish much. Keep it up! You are awesome!

Kristie said...

Sounds like mine and a lot of other moms! Seriously the busiest hardest job is what us mom's singed up for!

Anonymous said...

I love that you wrote that out because it is SO true how busy we are and seriously always on the go. Miss you and are you the RS president now? I wouldn't be surprised!!