Saturday, December 15, 2012

moving on

Seems like yesterday when Jason and I first became parents and now our 1st baby is 8 years old.  Jason has been very sad lately because we just sold our crib and changing table and really he can't talk about it without getting emotional.  It is sad for me too but I'm ready to move on to the next stage of our life.  I have loved every stage of my life so far and the things I have learned along the way and now I love watching our kids grow and learn and love how much they teach me.  Yes time is going by WAY to fast but I have decided that I need to live in the now and enjoy what I have instead of trying to move on so quickly.  I love my life, even when it's hard.

1 comment:

Melbell said...

ugh..I remember when I got rid of the crib and rocking chair :( now the "baby" is driving! Thanks for the reminder to enjoy every minute.