We live in a GREAT country and I feel so blessed to be apart of it. Being a part of this country brings the great privilege of voting and so today that is what I will be doing. (Jason did yesterday just incase there was a trama and couldn't get to the polls in time.)
Jason and I have a sign in our yard, we have been watching the polls and the news every night and following what is going on...and living is Iowa there is a lot going on, every commercial is political and there is a rally every other week. We are glad it's almost over, but now we kind of wish we would had gone to a rally since we really don't know if we will be in Iowa (such a popular state when it comes to a Presidential Election) for the next election.
Here's to another Election year, go out and vote and let your voice be heard, it's a privilege and our right as citizens of the United States of America.
No comments:
Post a Comment