Monday, October 15, 2012

sewing

 
Savannah wanted to sewing something so when we were at the fabric store one night we found this fabric and decided we would make a pillow, since that is about the only thing I know how to make.  When we were buying the material the girl asked if we were going to make a tie pillow with fringe, I told her "no", because Savannah really wanted to sew and use her sewing machine.
 
Well the fabric sat around for a few weeks and finally we decided to make the pillow but by that time I really didn't want to get all the sewing stuff out and I thought a tie pillow would be a lot cutier instead of a rectangle stuffed pillow case closed off, so I talked Savannah into the tie pillow, we looked online to see how to make it and in less than 30 minutes we had this cute little pillow.

No comments: