Sunday, April 1, 2012

2


Austin is turning into a boy two year old...something I have never had to deal with. He has his good moments and bad moments. He has been saying "no" more and more, he will hit if I say "no" or lay on the floor and kick his legs then look around for a reaction, most the time I ignore it but if it's gone on too long he goes to time out. Oh the joys of raising children...thank goodness for prayer. )



Of course these pictures are his good moments because in reality he has more good than bad...at least for now.


2 comments:

Melbell said...

Now how could that face ever be naughty ;)

Kristie said...

Ali, you have the cutest kids. I love my nieces and nephew and I can't wait to see Austin this summer. He has grown so fast and I feel like I don't know him.