Last week Madi found out Jason had today off and the first thing that came to her mind was..."Can daddy pick me up from school?" We told her that was fine and he would love too.
On Sunday she told all our family on webcam that dad was going to pick her up from school and then continued all week to tell her teacher and everyone else she talked to.
This morning she woke up and came downstairs with the biggest smile on her face and exclaimed, "Today is the best day of my life!...do you know why?...Daddy is picking me up from school today!"
After Jason woke up and I told him this and then I asked if he was still going to get her, he said, "Wow what a disappointment if I don't go, it doesn't sound like I have a choice."
Then when we went to get her, she got a huge smile on her face when she saw him and the teacher said, "Madi has been so cute today all durning gym (the last thing of the day) she has been telling us, 'I can't wait for you to meet my dad...he is very handsome."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love that :)
That is the sweetest story. I am glad you wrote it down! One day Jason will tell it at her wedding luncheon when Madi is head-over-heels for someone, and he will be so glad to remember when she thought he was the most handsome boy in the world!
Cutest story EVER!
Post a Comment