Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin!

Our baby turned 2 years old today...how can that be? My sweet little buddy, cute face boy is growing up. He is so fun, I love having a little buddy. He gives the sweetest little kisses and hugs, I can't resists to smile every time I see his cute face.

Things about Austin:
He loves anything to do with cars, trucks, fire trucks, helicopters, ambulances, trackers
Favorite movie hands down is "Cars"
His favorite books are ones with cars, trucks, etc in them.
He likes going to nursery to play with the fire trucks, have snack and sing songs.
He sings "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam"
He loves his grandpas
His favorite toys are his new cars "lighting McQueen and Memer (Mater)". He even sleeps with them. (They where supposed to go on his cake but this morning when I put them on the cake he started crying so we took them off.)
He loves his sisters and won't go to bed until they are in bed and he says good night to them.
He loves candy and will now push the kitchen chair up to the counter to find a "teat"
He loves to play outside and push things around or ride bikes.
He thinks it's fun to "run fas"
He repeats anything you say, even prayers (he said Family Night Prayer the other night with help and did a pretty good job repeating and saying everything.)
The other night he knelt down at Madi's bed and said "Heavenly Father, good day, Amen." then looked up with a smile.
Right now his favorite food besides candy is any kind of meat.
He loves his blankets (2-thermal ones and 2-tractor ones) and pacifier (he only gets it when he goes to bed unless he gets it off his dresser)
He plays really well by himself but will play with his sisters too.
He thinks he is too big for his booster at the table so at breakfast and lunch he sits like the girls.
He is starting to smile for the camera and it is the cutest thing...I just can't take the picture before he moves his head.
He loves his jammies with fire trucks on them.
He has opinion about what he wears and won't back down, he does it mostly with his shoes.
He is definitely a boy even with girls toys all around.
He started watching the college football bowls with his dad these last few day. He will just snuggle up next to Jason and watch...which of course makes Jason very happy.

I didn't even tell him to go sit down by his presents, I just told him that we were going to take his picture and he went over sat down and gave me that cute smile.
I only had to take this picture once too he stood there so good and smiled.




We love you Austin! Thanks for bringing so much love and joy to our family.

No comments: