Thursday, December 15, 2011

7 Years Old!


7 years ago Jason and I became parents and our lives have never been better (most the time). Savannah is such a wonderful little girl who is growning up faster than I ever imagined.


Things about Savannah:
Her favorite color is pink and purple with sparkles
Her favorite primary song is "A Child's Prayer"
Her favorite princess is Jasmine and Ariel
Favorite dinner is Ribs
Favorite candy is Bottle Caps
favorite game is "Headbands"
favorite movie is "Barbie and the Princess Charm School"
favorite toy is Leapster2
favortie book is "any chapter book"
She loves to play with her grandpas
She still loves to get "snuggy"
She like "funky" shirts
She loves going to Primary
her favorite thing to do is Play Games
She loves her siblings and is a very good sister.
She is such a good daughter, sister and friend (don't get me wrong she has her bad days but don't we all).
She is doing great in school and loves it! She is reading and writing very well. She loves to write stories, draw pictures and read chapter books.
She is a great leader and example to her sisters and friends.
She is a great dancer and loves it!
She is also learning how to play the piano (she doesn't practice much but what can I say I hated practicing the piano too.)


Random pictures from the day:














She also got to go out with her dad yesterday and of course had a wonderful time. Then today I took the kids and we went and had lunch with her at school and played with her at recess. I think overall she had a wonderful birthday, even if she didn't get all 20 things on her list. :)


WE LOVE YOU SAVANNAH! Thanks for being such a wonderful part of our family.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I just don't know how it's possible she's 7. Happy Birthday Savannah. We love you!