Jason and I don't have many pictures together... since we don't go anywhere fun together anymore to actually take pictures, but I wanted another picture to change on the side of the blog since that one is 2 years old so I had Savannah take a few.
What I found in the process is
1- that I am looking OLD
2- I need to lose weight (I will have to post about that later).
3-That I still love the man next to me in the picture.
Just so you can see... and give you a good laugh here are two pictures the first picture is of Jason and I when we were dating December 1998 (yes that is Jason I have had people ask me if that is him of not) and the other was today June 2011 (I know it is kind of washed out, I did that on purpose :))

No comments:
Post a Comment