Jason and the girls love to watch "Funniest Home Video" together. The other night they had kids with nylons on their head and Jason said, "Did you ever do that?"' "Ya! all the time with my cousins at my grandma and grandpa Gardner's house."
Well the girls thought it was a great idea...so I found them so nylons. They had the best time laughing and playing, they even wanted to do webcam right then with grandma and grandpa so that they could show them (it was late so I made them wait til the next day). And they even tried sleeping with them part way on their heads. Oh the fun you can have with a nylon!
This brought back so many memories...oh the fun we had as kids.
2 comments:
That's awesome :). I remember doing that when we were little. In fact, we have a picture of Jason with a tan pantyhoe on his head! That's funny!
For sure wedding video material! Nope I've never done it but I have a picture of Brandon with one on his head on his mission. I guess there is no age limit. Right?
My girls love that funniest home video show too.
Post a Comment