Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Austin!



Our baby boy turned 1 year old today and I cannot believe it, 2010 went by so fast.

The day Austin was born it was cold (at least -10), snow all over, and icy today there is no snow and is about 20 degrees.




Austin has been such a joy to have in our family. I don't think there is a better baby out there. He sleep well, naps well, never cries unless he is tired or hungry, and always has a smile on his face.



He has 10 teeth 2 are molars.
He did take two steps on Christmas but other than that he won't walk when I try to walk with him he just tries to sit.




He eats almost anything.
He is starting to imitate noises that we make.
He still says dada and other day he said mama but only once.
He loves that he can sit forward in his car seat, he sits there all proud like he is the most important person.




He likes to play peek-a-boo and is starting to do it by himself.
He waves "ni-night" to his sisters every night.
He is learning to blow kisses but right now he is just smacking his lips together.



He loves to take baths and splash in the water.
He is our "buddy", our "handsome boy" and our "cute face".




Happy Birthday! We love you very much Austin and are so glad you are apart of our family.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I would have to agree with you on that one. He really is such a good little baby! Never makes a peep. And so so cute! Happy 1st birthday little dude! Love the frog cake,

PS: I just emailed you about the hotel info.

Spjut Family said...

okay, he is adorable. I am so sorry I missed his birthday. I will go shopping tomorrow and send something asap. I guess I forgot to write it on the calendar. My mind is goin. We love him, and he is so handsome, no funny baby stages, just cute all along!!

Andrea said...

I think Austin and Oliver were the best of buddies before they came down to join our crazy families. Sounds like they are kindred spirits...the best babies. We deserve them, right?!? Look who we're both married to! Haha! Happy Birthday little man!

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Cute little Austin! We love you! And yes Ali 2010 went by so fast.

Andrea LeChem Reeder said...

Alli, he is the chubbiest, cutest little fat fat I've ever seen! So classic "Lisa" that you put all the presents on the fireplace. We miss you guys :)

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Austin! We are so sorry we didn't call but we were thinking of him and we were affraid it was too late to call by the time we had peace and quiet in our home. He is getting so big and cuter every day. Jeff and I always talk about what a cute little guy you have and we wish we could see him in person!