Monday, November 22, 2010

4 babies in 2010

All four of my parents children had babies this year.



I am the oldest, Jason and I had Austin on January 3rd.




My brother, Brandon, the second in the family, and his wife, Kristie had Owen on August 6th.




My sister, Katie, the youngest in the family, and her husband Spencer, had Bailee on September 2nd.




And my brother, Jeff, third in the family, and his wife, Rachael had Tate on November 4th.




What a fun year for our family.

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

They are all such cute babies! What a cool thing for your family

Kierstin said...

They are all such cute babies! What a cool thing for your family

Kierstin said...

Sorry it keeps posting twice, not sure why!

Andrea said...

What beautiful babies! It will be so fun that the cousins get to grow up together and hopefully be best friends since they're the same age!! Miss you guys - Happy Thanksgiving. Give your kiddos a kiss from us!

Melbell said...

I bet your parents are in heaven! A grandparents paradise - ha ha.