Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Bees"

Savannah started a little city soccer league for 6 weeks every Saturday. Yesterday was her first day...she LOVED it but while we were all getting ready to go she started crying saying she didn't want to go because there were going to be more than 2 kids on the team (apparently when she plays soccer at recess she only plays with 2 kids)...I told her she couldn't say she didn't like it until she tried it. Once we got there she was just fine, she wasn't afraid to run after the ball and kick it. She really wasn't too bad for her first time.
After Jason took her to buy a soccer ball so he can work with her and she can practice. There is just one problem it has been raining and Jason doesn't have much time and so I told her I would help her a little bit until dad has time...she doesn't really like that idea and told me she didn't want me to help her. When I asked her why she answered, "dad is more like a coach." I can't argue with that.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh... what a little grown up she is becoming. I love that picutre! I wish we were there to see her play. I am sure she is great!