Labor Day weekend Jason had a break so we took the opportunity to have some fun and took the girls to the Science Center and the Zoo.
Science Center
Science Center
The girls loved it! Jason had never been to either of the places so it was just as fun for him too. We had a great time and of course the girls ask all the time when they can go back.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I think you should use the one with the red faces as your Christmas card pic! So funny! Your girls are ADORABLE!
You guys do so many fun things together. Those girls are going to have wonderful memories!
I am so glad you guys had Jason home for a bit. Seems like he is always out of town, so I'm sure the girls liked it and it was nice to have Jason home. What will you do with all your Jason time, when he graduates?
What a fun place! I love that you pressed all your faces into the red thing. That is a fun picture. I wonder if they sanitize that often?
Post a Comment