Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our SCARRY Monster

The girls where playing monster the other day. One of them would hide in the pantry and come out chasing the other girls into the living room. After awhile Olivia didn't want anyone else to be monster except her, she was loving being scarry.
This is her running out of the pantry chasing Savannah and Madi.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

She is not so much scary as she is adorable!I can't believe how big she is. I still see her as your little baby but not for long.

Kierstin said...

Hey! So, I have absolutely NO need for my boy clothes... unless Reed's vasectomy miraculously undo's itself and we have a surprise pregnancy ;) Shawn & Brandt have already gone through their need of boy clothes from Max and I am going to get them back from them and give them to you guys. If you want them, that is. Now, I know I'm no Melanie (luckily neither are Andrea or Jen) and they might not smell like poo, but you might as well take them off my hands for me. One less thing to store in my basement! :) Tell me if that is a good deal for you and I will get them sent to you when the delivery time gets closer. I love you guys! xoxo

Kierstin said...

HA HA! I just realized that I said "undo's" itself!!! I AM AN IDIOT. I meant, undoes. i em smrt.

Spjut Family said...

too cute. Can't wait for Halloween.