Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's a...

BOY!

17 comments:

The Allred Family said...

I am SHOCKED! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. We knew somebody had to do it, so I am so glad that you did. Congrats again!

Cassie said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I bet you are all thrilled!

Spjut Family said...

Funny Thing. I found out from Dave!!! Congrats, we are so excited for you. Cars, trains, swords, oh, so much fun.

Andrea said...

So, so, so excited for you guys!!! Yea for boys. Lots and lots of blue! Seriously, congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

I told you!! YAY!! That is so awesome! We are so excited for you guys.

Mindy Burns said...

Awesome! Boys are so much less drama! :) And I can tell from your last post that you definitely need less girl drama :) So excited for you guys! I bet Jason is stoked!

{Erica} said...

Saw this on Jason's Facebook page! So happy for you guys! Hope you're feeling well. I'll see you in a few weeks.

the Smedley's said...

Congrats Allison and Jason! New and exciting adventures! We hope that you are feeling well and keeping up with "the ladies of the house!"

Debbi said...

way to go breaking that mold going on there! How exciting - what I want to know is...how many times will his sisters make him play dress up and he ends up with make-up and dresses? hehe:)

How exciting - really!

Kierstin said...

YEHAAAAWWWW! I can't wait for him to pee on you while you change his diaper :) I think you should name him Peter. That's a great name and he'll never be made fun of.

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Your girls are going to have SO much fun "mothering" him! :)

The Halls said...

Yeahhh!!!!! So so excited I just can't stand it FINALLY!!!
So much fun!!! Talk to u soon!

Megan and Shawn said...

Yea!! Congrats on your boy, I'm not sure if I can picture that, but I'm so glad! Boys are really the best! So happy for you both!

Kristie said...

You did it!!! I'm way happy for you. He is going to be a cutie!

Melbell said...

NO WAY! How fun! Congratulations! I love it!

Jennilyn said...

YEAH! How exciting for you. What a lucky boy to have all those sisters to take care of him and tell him what to do. Christian was the only Boy in his family and he got a lot of bossing around, but it made him a wonderful guy. We miss you guys. Take care.

J and C said...

wow! Allison! Congrats! See you at preschool....
Courtney