Here is the video of Savannah waterskiing (that I tried putting on with all the pictures but had trouble), I don't have the first part on this recording (yes we have more recordings of it) because I was taking pictures and it wouldn't let me download the whole thing so here is just a little bit of it. The very last part is my favorite and it cuts off a little bit but it shows how much fun she had.
(You may want to turn off the sound so you don't have to hear all the yelling and talking.)
4 comments:
Oh I am beyond impressed! Way to go Savannah! Love the balloon pics!
love it. Did she finally get her ten bucks?
Congrats on another one! Gees..I feel so out of the loop. That si awesome. I hope this year is great for you guys. I cannot believe you got Savannah on water skis. That is awesome. What a stud!
I'm glad you figured out how to put this video on. She is so cute! Nice job Savannah!
Post a Comment