Friday, August 7, 2009

UTAH

The girls and I went to Utah 2 1/2 weeks to see family while Jason was left behind to study for his Step 2 Boards. We missed our Dad a lot but we had a great time seeing and spending time with family.


The girls did a great job on the plane. We had a direct flight but that ment we had to get up at 4:30am...I thought they would go back to sleep...boy was I wrong, it was like Christmas Eve.


On the way home they did good to...still no sleeping even though we landed at 10:45 (25 minutes early so I really can't complain).

When we got off the plane Olivia made her annoucement (see post below) and then thoughout the day as people came over to see us it was really fun to see everyone's reactions.



First Day Madi claimed this bike as hers and rode it all the time.


LAGOON

Madilynn, Mikaela, Max, Savannah and Olivia

Olivia and Madi on the boats...Olivia cried on almost every ride but still wanted to ride.



Savannah and Mikaela on Dinosaur Drop.



Everyone Riding the train. Grandpa, Olivia, (Jen's Mom hiding), Shawn, Cole, Grandma, Mikaela, Savannah, Madilynn, Max and Jen. We had a great time. Lagoon is always a highlight of our trips to Utah.



We don't get to see Grandpa and Grandma Duck (Spjut...she talks like Donald Duck and Savannah gets confussed on all her grandparents name so we name them grandpa and grandma Duck) very often so it was a treat to be able to see them this time.



New Dress Ups is always a good thing when we visit.

THE TREE HOUSE


Fire Fighters Josh, Riley, Paige, Sierra, Madi and Savannah (Olivia was afraid of the stuffed dog)



Sierra and Olivia having a tea party.



Madilynn



Savannah

We had the opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It is beautiful and it was a great experience for our girls to see inside a Temple and feel the Spirit that is there.

Bear Lake
I love spending time at Bear Lake it was like my second home growing up. So it was fun to go up and spend a week up there playing, hanging out, being on the beach, boating, etc...



Savannah, Madilynn and Olivia I love this pictures because it shows their cute personalities.


(Olivia's eye's are not closed that is her smile) Katie (my sister), Madi, Riley, Savannah, Paige and Spencer (Katie's Husband). Madi driving Grandpa's boat. Madi, Paige, Sierra, Savannah, Olivia, Riley and Josh (He is probaly crying because he is the only boy in the family.)

Madilynn, Olivia, and Savannah with my parents


Savannah Skiing at Bear Lake (after she is offered $10 from Grandpa)
Savannah making sure the ski's fit. After tears, lots of "No I don't want to" and me saying "Yes you are doing it!" ... she was up and skiing... the boat slowed a little do to grinding up sand and she ended up squatting the rest of the time but she DID IT!... and LOVED IT!






$10 and for a little extra bribe Jason offered $10 too. Madilynn jumping in the "deep" at Bear Lake. Swimming with Cousins On your mark, get set, GO! Swim race at the pool. Mikaela, Max and Madilynn all enjoying delicious pizza by the pool. Madi, Grandma (Jason's Mom), and Olivia. Saying Goodbye! Olivia and great grandpa Gardner. We are sad we didn't get to see everyone, hopefully we will get to see them next time. It was a fast trip and hard to say goodbye but we missed our dad and couldn't wait to see him again.

Thanks to our parents and everyone else who always make our trip full of GREAT memories. WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You got such cute pictures! I love that last one so much. And we miss you guys already. Hope things are going well back home.

Melbell said...

Yea! Looks like a super fun trip to Utah - was it hot enough for ya? ha ha...and CONGRATS on the good news! Baby number four :)

Spjut Family said...

So, so fun. Love the water skiing pictures. You must be very proud. I like the 10 bit, do you think bribs work for night time sleep???

{Erica} said...

K first I have to say just how BEAUTIFUL your girls are. Seriously such pretty girls!

And second..Holy cow I can't believe you got Savannah to water ski. Ella would've just freaked! I showed her the pics of Savannah so maybe that will give her some courage. I don't get it...she totally digs boogie boarding but when she gets behind a boat she freaks. How'd you get her to do it?

Third, I hope you're feeling great. Again, congrats on your pregnancy! AWESOME!