
ya gotta love them.
I love my sweet girls,
even though they can be VERY emotional most of the time we do have a great time.
(I don't get many pictures of me and the girls so we took some the other day at the park. I know I am a little bias but they are cute...and growning up way too fast.)



7 comments:
So so cute we miss you and those beautiful girls!! Ok I guess Jason too!! HA HA!! Talk to you soon!!
Those are adorable! I am glad you got some of you with them. I agree, they are growing up way too fast. Tell them to slow it down a little ok?
Love the pictures! Your girls are so very cute!
So I am a little slow...really slow, but CONGRATS on baby #4!! How exciting. I bet you have a boy! Who knows though it seems like around here you either have all boys or all girls!
Don't worry, you'll have another girl and you can watch her grow up just as fast! ha! I talked to Jason the other day and told him you guys have no chance. I hope I'm wrong ;) for Jason's sake!
So cute. At least you know your girls are beautiful, if you chance have another one. WE are all rooting for a boy for you. Love ya, and let us know ASAP
So cute Allison! I can't believe that you are holding out for Jason to find out what you guys are having! What a wife. Well, my guess is a baby boy. I can't wait to find out. You guys do make some pretty darn cute girls too though, so either way you will have a cutie pie. MISS YOU!!!
So true they do grow up way to fast. And your girls are very cute! You're such a good mom. They are lucky to be your daughters!
Post a Comment