This year might be our last year here in Iowa so I want to do a few things we haven't done yet. A couple of days ago I took the girls to Indianola to see the Balloon Festival.
It was really fun! I have never been to a Balloon Festival (I do remember seeing them fly over our house in Utah as a child and one landing in the field in our backyard...that was cool but I have never been to a Festival.) I don't know how much fun the girls had but they were really good and seemed to enjoy dancing to the music, see the balloons, watching them go right over our heads, and repeating over and over which one their favorite was.
This is my favorite picture. I loved watching them go off into the sun.
How neat would that be.?
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Allison you are AMAZING - can I just say how much I admire your willingness to still go and do, even though its just you! You rock.
Beautiful picture! Very professional. I love the fun things you do with your family... you're such a good mommy :) xo How are you feeling?
Oh, how wonderful. We watched a bunch of hot air balloons take off in Park City once. Your pictures reminded me of that memory. Give the girls loves for shawn and I.
what a fun thing. I bet my girls would have loved that. You hang in there Ally. It will be worth it in the end. And it probably has made you a stronger person.
Post a Comment