That is awesome! I don't know if everyone can appreciate how huge that is.....it is definitely a family effort! He couldn't do it without you, Alli! (Don't tell him that!) This Saturday, 4 years ago, Brian was officially done with 3rd year of med school and we had twins! Oh, I so don't wish to go back in time! :) Remember 4th year is the easiest of all the years, or maybe we just get more used to it....Awesome Jason!
way to go Jason, it will all be done before you know it! I love your 4th pictures, it looks like you ended up having a good time, we always spent it in des moines and loved it, I"m glad you found lots of things to do.
I am a mother of four beautiful children 3 daughters and a son, who I get to stay home with, while my husband is a General Surgeon at one of the hospitals in town.
"Never forget that these little ones are the sons and daughters of God and that yours is a custodial relationship to them, that he was a parent before you were parents and that He has not reliquished his parental rights or interest in these little ones. Now, love them, take care of them...welcome them into your homes and nurture and love them with all your hearts." -Gordon B. Hinckley
8 comments:
That is awesome! I don't know if everyone can appreciate how huge that is.....it is definitely a family effort! He couldn't do it without you, Alli! (Don't tell him that!) This Saturday, 4 years ago, Brian was officially done with 3rd year of med school and we had twins! Oh, I so don't wish to go back in time! :) Remember 4th year is the easiest of all the years, or maybe we just get more used to it....Awesome Jason!
Congrats! We are so proud!
Big Congrats!! The Light I can see the Light!! Right?
Congrats Bro!! You're my hero.
YEhaww! That's awesome, we can't wait to come to your graduation. I lovd you
Way to go Jason and Alli...you guys are inspirational! Keep up that good hard work...make the Viking genes proud!! :) xoxo Love you all! Auntie Lisa
way to go Jason, it will all be done before you know it! I love your 4th pictures, it looks like you ended up having a good time, we always spent it in des moines and loved it, I"m glad you found lots of things to do.
Yipee, we are all so proud of you.
Post a Comment