A week ago was Mother's Day and I never posted anything but I did want to thank both my mom and Jason's mom for being such wonderful ladies that I can look up to. They are such great examples to me.
I also wanted to say how grateful I am for my sweet little girls and for the opportunity that I have to be their mother. It is the greatest gift I could ever have and I thank my Heavenly Father daily for them.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. Your kids are so cute and well mannered. You really should be pleased with the job you are doing. We love those girls.
I am a mother of four beautiful children 3 daughters and a son, who I get to stay home with, while my husband is a General Surgeon at one of the hospitals in town.
"Never forget that these little ones are the sons and daughters of God and that yours is a custodial relationship to them, that he was a parent before you were parents and that He has not reliquished his parental rights or interest in these little ones. Now, love them, take care of them...welcome them into your homes and nurture and love them with all your hearts." -Gordon B. Hinckley
1 comment:
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. Your kids are so cute and well mannered. You really should be pleased with the job you are doing. We love those girls.
Post a Comment