Happy Birthday Allison!! I totally feel like the biggest dork now that I JUST noticed today you don't have your ears pierced!! oops! Anyway--see ya tonight, I hope you have a great birhtday! YOU certainly deserve it.
Happy Birthday Alli!!! We were out of town last week, but I always remember your birthday since it's the same day as my parents anniversary!!! And Ryan always calls your parents on their anniversary 'cause he was born the exact same day... I'm sure they just love hearing from him!!! Well, I hope you had a good day! Love ya!
I am a mother of four beautiful children 3 daughters and a son, who I get to stay home with, while my husband is a General Surgeon at one of the hospitals in town.
"Never forget that these little ones are the sons and daughters of God and that yours is a custodial relationship to them, that he was a parent before you were parents and that He has not reliquished his parental rights or interest in these little ones. Now, love them, take care of them...welcome them into your homes and nurture and love them with all your hearts." -Gordon B. Hinckley
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Alli!
happy birthday Allison. We love you so much . Have a great day.
Happy Birthday Alli!! We love you
We hope you have a great birthday today! We are thinking about you!
Happy Birthday Allison!! I totally feel like the biggest dork now that I JUST noticed today you don't have your ears pierced!! oops! Anyway--see ya tonight, I hope you have a great birhtday! YOU certainly deserve it.
Happy Birthday! You won the giftcard for you b-day too! I hope you had a great day! I can't believe how big the girls are, and that Olivia is walking
Let me know if you don't get an email from amazon, I sent it to your yahoo account
Happy Birthday Alli!!! We were out of town last week, but I always remember your birthday since it's the same day as my parents anniversary!!! And Ryan always calls your parents on their anniversary 'cause he was born the exact same day... I'm sure they just love hearing from him!!! Well, I hope you had a good day! Love ya!
Post a Comment