Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YEAH!

YEAH! Today was the ending of a huge chapter in our lives, Jason had his last test today (besides boards). He has been in school a long time and work really hard. I am so proud of all his hard work and all he has done to balance everything in his life, I know it hasn't been easy. CONGRATULATIONS! everyone who has or will be finishing up another year of school. It just makes me what to jump up and down. Whenever I think about it I cannot stop SMILING! :)

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday late to Jason and Happy Day to him for being done with his 2nd year! woo hoo, that is a great accomplishment! hope you are having fun this summer - I have such a hard time even getting to the computer when I'm here!

Mindy Burns said...

Congrats Jason- we know what a HUGE this accomplishment this is!!!! Keep chugging along...

Kierstin said...

I am so excited for you guys to be finished with the monotonous school work! Yeah! Alli, I am so impressed with the awesome way you guys work together. You and Jason are the perfect pair and I am so happy that he found you :) Your girls are so good, sweet, and well behaved and I know that is because you are both such amazing parents. Can I be like you when I grow up?? Love you! (Lunch was fun today... sorry I was edgy, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with stuff right now)

Megan and Shawn said...

That's so great for you guys! I hope you have a fun time in Utah - we'll see you back when school starts up!

Andrea said...

Hey Allison!! Hope you guys are having fun in good old UT!! We'll be there in less than 3 weeks now-yahoo! I can't wait! I just wanted to say hi...and we'll be seeing ya when you get back!

Hey post some pics of some of your UT adventures!!