We finally got a library card and have been a few times. My only problem is trying to keep Madi from pulling all the books off the shelf and not to yell while I am trying to stop her. So needless to say our trips are quick, even though the kids would love to stay longer, it is just the people there can't wait for us to leave.

In January we went to the Hall's house to play "Rock Band" and had a great time. I sucked at everything I tried to play (maybe it is the way I am holding the gutiar, I don't know what do you think)(I am a dork!). Jason did really good no matter what he was playing and he really liked to be the singer, so maybe if the whole doctor thing doesn't work out he can be a singer.
Savannah decided to take after her Uncle Jeff and play dog for the day and drink out of a dish on the floor. I thought is was funny because that is what my brother did all the time when I was growing up. Savannah has mastered a new skill recently of putting elastics in hair and I think she does a really good job. We play "hair" all the time (I sits on the floor while Savannah combs, curls, blow dries, and put elastics and clips in my hair), poor Jason he never knows what my hair is going to look like when he comes home.
My baby just turned 3 months, time goes by so fast. She is now smiling all the time and has just started belly laughing. It is so cute and makes me laugh to hear her.
We also sing and dance a lot while the weather is freezing. It is lots of fun and it gets the girls moving (yes I dance to, my siblings know how good I am ;)).
Cooking is something else I have started to like doing more, I just don't like to clean up after. So last night we made these cookies that didn't make a mess and they are good for you (I think they are a Weight Watchers Recipe).
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
1 3/4 cups (15oz) Pumpkin
1 Spice Cake Mix
1 cup Chocolate Chips
Bake 375 degrees for 15 minutes
We hope everyone else is surviving the winter and pray Spring gets here soon.
4 comments:
Alli, you are so meant to be a mommy to all girls! I love how they have each other to be 'girly' with , sisters will be a fun, new experience for me and my family... we'll see if I can survive it as well as you do:)
I think that the library has to know putting books that low that kids are going to do that - oh well! I would totally buy concert tickets to Jasons concert if the dr thing doesn't work out!haha! I think you need to post pictures of your hair after Savannah does it!hahah! funny! Your girls are soo cute!
you are such a cute mom allison!! it looks like you and your adorable girls have had a fun time playing indoors while this awful iowa winters continues to drag on!!! (did i hear right that you guys aren't planning on chicago anymore>>?? I am soo sad if that is true)
I love the picture of savannah with her elastics in her hair...it's getting so long! I remember you coming to the door once with your hair all "done up"...you're such a cute mom! :) Ella saw the picture of Savannah on the floor with the bowl and made a request to do likewise....we just might have a puppy over here at our house now! :)
Those cookies look so good!
Post a Comment