Monday, March 17, 2008

Olivia's Blessing


We had a fun weekend. Both Jason and my parents came out to Olivia's baby blessing. It was so much fun to see them again especially for the kids, even though it is so hard to say bye.

We didn't do much but it was fun just to be together. Here are a few things we did; Costco, DSW, the mall, Easter Bunny, eating out, Easter Egg Hunt (outside in the cold), swimming, and best of all just being together.

Savannah, my dad, my mom, Olivia, Jason's mom, Madilynn, Jason's dad, Alli, and Jason

Thanks moms and dads for a wonderful weekend and for all your love and support. And like Savannah said after we dropped you off at the airport "I love my brama and branpas!" and we all agreed.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

how sweet that she said that! I want to cry after reading that for missing my family - I am such a dork. Your post was great and made me miss them! I wasn't at chuch but Wade said Jason gave a very good blessing. If you are bored and Jason is studying give us a call, we don't have a spring break :(

(if you want to go out with jason and trade babysitting call us too!)

Anonymous said...

Olivia looks beautiful and I'm sad that we weren't here. Way fun that your family got to come out and visit. Did all your girls wear the same outfit or do they each have their own blessing outfit? Just curious how everyone else does it?

Anonymous said...

Allison! I saw your blog on someone's and thought I would take a peek. Your girls are adorable! Olivia is a beautiful baby! We need to do something sometime. I feel so dumb we live like 2 doors down and I don't really know you that well. (maybe that is how you want to keep it though?!?! :) That is so fun that your family was able to come and visit. It is always fun when family comes.

Andrea said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad that you got to have both of your families out for Olivia's blessing! What a gorgeous little girl she is Allison! Ok so we suck and completely spaced that you were blessing her Sunday,(I wished we would have come) anyways, hope you guys are enjoying your time off this week!

Anne-Marie said...

that is so fun for you! the blessing was amazing, and true to my new "mom" self, I teared up -- and it wasn't even my kid!-- I'm glad you had such a great time, families are the best!